Specifications of the Antminer L3+
Hash Rate 504MH/s. A variation of +/- 5% is expected.
Power Consumption 800W +10% (at the wall, with Bitmain’s APW3 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temperature)
Power Efficiency 1.6J/MH +10% (at the wall, with Bitmain’s APW3 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temperature)
DC Voltage Input 11.60 ~ 13.00V
Chip Type BM1485
Chip quantity per unit 288 chips on four hashing boards, 72 chips on one hashing board
Dimensions 352mm (l) x 130mm (w) x 187.5mm (h)
Operating temperature 0°C – 40°C
Network connection Ethernet
1. Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU’s efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
2. Shipping takes place on a first paid, first ship basis. Considering that the number of orders may be very high, it is possible that some orders are shipped 10 days after the date of start of shipping. So orders that are shipped within 10 days from the starting date of shipping can not be considered as delayed orders. Please contact 0825563705 for shipping dates.
3. Power supply unit is not included. You will need an ATX PSU with at least 9 six-pin PCIE connectors. There are 2 PCI-e connectors for +12V DC input on each hashing board and both need to be connected to the PSU for the hashing board to operate. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board.
4. Bitmaintech recommends the APW3+ power supply for the L3+ miner. We do not recommend the use of one APW3+ PSU to power more than one Antminer L3+.
5. Separate power supply to control board: there is one additional 6pin PCI-e connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power. Be sure to power on the miner only after all the 9 PCIE connectors are connected to power supply.