Recommended Reseller of Bitmain Antminer Products in South Africa – Bitmart
Orders here are imported directly from the suppliers in China. Allow up to 45 business days for delivery.
BITMAIN ANTMINER S9, the World’s Most Power-Efficient Bitcoin Miner
Shipping : Shipping starts after fully paid +- 45 Days after payment. Stock Secured directly from factory
Payment and Refund:
1. Shipment will be arranged after order is confirmed with fully paid
2. Order cancellation/refund request won’t be accepted once order is confirmed.
3. For bitcoin payment, please just follow the one provided in order.
Any issues with orders, please contact email@example.com
The price of bitcoin mining machines must be adjusted frequently according to many factors, including BTC/USD exchange rate, the network difficulty, and expected difficulty increase. Refund requests based on price changes cannot be honored.
1. Hash Rate: 13TH/s ±5%
2. Power Consumption: 1275W + 10% (at the wall, with APW3 ,93% efficiency, 25C ambient temp)
3. Power Efficiency: 0.098 J/GH + 10%(at the wall, with APW3 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
4. Rated Voltage: 11.60 ~13.00V
5. Chip quantity per unit: 189x BM1387
6. Dimensions: 350mm(L)*135mm(W)*158mm(H)
7. Cooling: 2x 12038 fan
8. Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
9. Network Connection: Ethernet
10. Default Frequency: 600M
1. Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU’s efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
2. PSU: A power supply unit is not included, and you will need to provide an ATX PSU. There are 3 PCI-e connectors for +12V DC input on each hashing board and all 3 are required. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board!
Bitmain recommends the APW3-12-1600-B2 power supply for use with the S9. One power supply powers one S9.
4. Separate power supply to control board: there is one additional 6pin PCI-e connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power. Be sure to power on the miner after ALL the 10x PCIE connectors connected to power supply.
This Antminer S9 is not only the first 16nm miner for retailuse but using less than half the energy per gigahash of the S7, but it is also our most powerful miner to enter mass production . At 0.098 joules per gigahash, this is the most efficient machine available to the bitcoin mining public.
BITMAIN AntMiner APW3-12-1600 PSU Series
Bitmain is proud to announce that the AntMiner APW3-12-1600 PSU Series is now on sale!
The APW3-12-1600 Series AC-DC PSU is specifically designed with mining operations in mind, and combines high conversion efficiency and a strong dynamic performance into a power dense package. It also features short circuit, overload, overheat, low voltage and overload protections.
Attention for Payment:
For bitcoin payment, please just follow the one provided in order.
1) The air flow direction runs from the AC input to the DC output, which is the same configuration as most miners. This proves beneficial for those with large-scale mining operations where heat management is a major consideration.
2) The PCB uses a con-formal coating to prevent damage from high voltage spark discharges on MOS pins, or near high-pressure solder joints when external conductive particles or dust enter the PSU.
3) The APW3-12-1600 can work stably in environments with a 50°C ambient temperature. If temperatures exceed 50°C, the PSU should be underclocked (refer to Max Load vs. Ambient Temperature Graph in the user guide for details). Considering the high temperature in mining operations, all internal components are selected with a standard of 105°C, so the APW3-12-1600 has a much longer lifespan than a general use PSU under similar high temperatures.
4) The APW3-12-1600-B2 uses a PCI-E connector which is compatible with currently available ATX PSUs, as well as most bitcoin mining machines.One APW3-12-1600 is enough to power two AntMiner S5s at the same time.
The high power efficiency translates to big cost savings — if one uses a secondhand general use PSU running at 83% efficiency, when compared to the APW3-12-1600 running at 93.8% efficiency, assuming an electricity cost of $0.10 per kWh, a user could save more than $150 USD per year in power fees.