Out of stock
BITMAIN ANTMINER T9, the World’s Most Power-Efficient Bitcoin Miner
No Power supply Included
Shipping : Shipping out start after fully paid.
Payment and Refund:
1. Shipment will be arranged after order is confirmed with fully paid
2. Order cancellation/refund request won’t be accepted once order is confirmed.
3. For bitcoin payment, please just follow the one provided in order.
Any issues with orders, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The price of bitcoin mining machines must be adjusted frequently according to many factors, including BTC/USD exchange rate, the network difficulty, and expected difficulty increase. Refund requests based on price changes cannot be honored.
1. Hash Rate: 11.5TH/s ±5%
2. Power Consumption: 1275W + 7% (at the wall, with APW3 ,93% efficiency, 25C ambient temp)
3. Power Efficiency: 0.098 J/GH + 7%(at the wall, with APW3 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
4. Rated Voltage: 11.60 ~13.00V
5. Chip quantity per unit: 189x BM1387
6. Dimensions: 350mm(L)*135mm(W)*158mm(H)
7. Cooling: 2x 12038 fan
8. Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
9. Network Connection: Ethernet
10. Default Frequency: 600M
1. Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU’s efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
2. PSU: A power supply unit is not included, and you will need to provide an ATX PSU. There are 3 PCI-e connectors for +12V DC input on each hashing board and all 3 are required. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board!
Bitmain recommends the APW3-12-1600-B2 power supply for use with the S9. One power supply powers one S9.
4. Separate power supply to control board: there is one additional 6pin PCI-e connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power. Be sure to power on the miner after ALL the 10x PCIE connectors connected to power supply.
This Antminer S9 is not only the first 16nm miner for retailuse but using less than half the energy per gigahash of the S7, but it is also our most powerful miner to enter mass production . At 0.098 joules per gigahash, this is the most efficient machine available to the bitcoin mining public.